Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mesh terrain creating only using elevation points

Hello I have a map within a city with elevation points of the terrain but i do not have the contour lines visible. Is there a way i can create a mesh terrain only using these elevation points? I wish it was possible to do that without drawing a line....

Invert Mouse, Explore

Is there any way to invert the mouse when in Explore mode? https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/user-guide/64908/

Grasshopper connection?

i've just installed grasshopper connection on both of my workstations. its not working for one of them. it says grasshopper is not running when i press start connection even though it is. i have archicad 22 and rhino 6 on windows 10 on both workstati...

Wall Connection Problem

Hello, Does anyone know how to fix the wall connection problem I have in the attached picture? I have tried to change the connection priority on both the foundation wall and the stone wall and nothing helps. The walls are all complex profiles.

things that are broken in AC23

linking railing to roof nodes by association removes posts. this is so stupid columns only show center node if that is selected as the structural point. how the H*ll do they mess up the basic things that should not be changed??? Im so un impressed wi...

ISSUE: UI Dialogue User Interfase

Dear Graphisoft, I would like to point at two thinks: 1. In ArchiCAD GDL manual, it does say anything about how it can become a problematic issue working with .PNG or .Tif files type directly on the user interface dialogue box (i.e.: transparency onl...

Elements merge in 3D;

Hello, I have one specific question. Im modelling some basic shapes (box), that are same dimensions and material. I need to see them in 3d with their own outlines, not to bee merged. 4 object : How they appear in 3d :

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lock a Module

In ArchiCAD 21 and earlier versions you can use the Lock command to lock a module in place. However in ArchiCAD 22 and 23 you can not. Weird, why has this facility been removed? We have found Locking our Modules prevents accidents happening in Teamsh...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion