Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CURTAIN WALL

Hi, I'm currently working on importing curtain wall into grasshopper and I've realised that curtain wall have less parameters to extract than the window. For example, we can't have the insertion point which is very important for me. Are you going to ...

Resolved! GDL: Operators and Operands

Hi all, Am I correct to assume that transformations between when a group is defined and when it is applied to another as an operator modify the location of it? Ling.

USER INTERFACE TEXT & ICON SIZE CUSTOMIZATION?

I am using a 4K monitor and on a Mac and like toe leverage the full resolution as it provides a crisp and detailed view of on screen drawings, but the interface text and icons are pretty small, and my aging eyes are driving me to lean in too much tow...

Get number of specific revision ID from LAYOUT_CHANGE_HISTORY

Hello, I am trying to create a more specific version of the Revision History object to suit what we need a bit more. Is there a way to automatically get the amount of each row with the same revision ID? eg. R01 R01 R02 R03 R03 the info received would...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Energy Evaluation - Zones for double height spaces

Anyone has a good workaround for situations where thermal zones partly span 2 or more floors and partly just 1 floor? The basic problem I have is that the zone recognizes openings and structures located on the zone's floor. One could argue that by gi...

chrrev by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Walls

Question: I have a wall that is 6 feet at its base but 3 feet at its top how may I create this ? Any advice will be appreciated! thanks!

TEMPLATES

How do i bring in to AC22 a ready made template used on another project, to be used for the new project just opened ? The default template in the new project is too basic and I would like to bring in another which has logos, heading and all set out. ...

atfonit by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Round Tread Edges

Hello, Is it possible to change the profile of the tread edges from square to rounded? You know many staircase particularly traditional ones, have a rounded edge on the steps rather than square. Is there an option to choose between round and square? ...

Eleni by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! how to use the wallhole2 command

Hello, I'm trying to wrap my head around how to use the wallhole2 command, but I can't quite figure it out. I created a new object with only the following in the 2d script: temp4=.5 pen 1 mul2 -1, -1 add2 -a/2, 0 !used for reference line2 0, 0, 0, wa...

blob by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels