Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Resolved! how to restrict split's limit ?

valarhi, check here: https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=319692#p319692 [older version] i want to cut here with split tool: https://s12.directupload.net/images/201128/mgy674wg.png but it cuts also here: https://s12.directupload.net/i...

Resolved! Simple drawing

A basic question from the new guy....... I have 2 windows and a door on elevation. The one window I would like to space equally between the door and corner. The other window I would like the same distance from the door. Is there a way to move and "Au...

Resolved! tree shows plan view in elevation

Hello, I place a tree in elevation but shows as plan view, no where in selection setting to set "side view" as per the tutorial Regards

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Railing Tool - Fixing Plate to stay horizontal

Hi all Hope everyone is doing well. On the railing tool in AC22, is there anyway to keep the fixing plate flat / horizontal regardless of the angle railing itself? On the pic I've added the right hand side is correct, I would like the left hand side ...

Floor pendant

hi all! I have 2 questions, may you help me, please? I am doing an execution project and I have to do the slabs with compositions but in different ways. The roof, the floor outside with pedant, and the garage ramp. 1- How can I perform exterior floor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intersection priorities

Hi all, I STILL find myself getting confused with intersection priorities at times. It usually works how I expect it to but then every now and then it doesn't, so I can only assume my understanding of it is not 100% accurate. I am trying to use a bea...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! level mark problem (gravity on slab)

Hello, I try to mark the levels with “gravity to slab" on the following locations: - the landing step - one stair tread - the top of a slanted external wall but they all shows the floor or ground levels, but not the exact true levels Please advice

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Road - How to proper way of creating ?

Hi Is there some recommended method how to modelate roads and sidewalks in sloping terrain?. ● I tried to use tool like Beam or railing with profile manager - for beams Its advantage that it's connecting to itself and disadvantage to manipulate with ...