Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Show "active" door on pair of doors?

Hi, for a pair of doors (door object D2) on a floor plan, I would like to show which one is the "active" door. Can the door swings be shown differently? If I was hand drawing this, I would show one door fully open and the other one barely open. I hav...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

For ArchiCAD marketing teams -

Hi there, In other forums (either inside or outside ArchiCAD-Talk), many ArchiCAD users complained about the absence of the different marketing teams in the internet, and basically most of the work is done by those users who truely love ArchiCAD for ...

Sketchup Modeling and Archicad 2D drawing combined, any Tip?

I have a question, I do not know what it called when you created 2D drawing then combined with Sketchup object where it has too many vectors as becoming as one object. I still want to keep the modeling itself but it doesn't look pretty on 2D plan. I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T Stair + Railing

Hi all, Anyone know how you are suppose to model a T shaped stair with a railing? I first modelled it as a single flight running onto the landing of a L-Stair but AC will not let you have the railing associate properly when it comes to the junction b...

Floating window display issue

Hi! When I open Element properties window (CTRL+T) I often experience a display issue. Properties grouped under one category are shown only partially. The window area is "cut" as if I had too little space on my screen or too few pixels to display ent...

Mike96 by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Extending walls using typed input

Is it somehow possible to extend e.g. a wall only typing the length you want to extend the wall? As I see it all you can type is the total length of the wall Coming from Autocad, so not an expert in Archicad yet David

D_BRANDT by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Using an alternate coordinate system in AC 22

Hello, I'm asking this question on behalf of someone else due to a language barrier, so I apologize in advance if I misuse any terms or anything of the sort, as I'm not an AC user myself. So with that out of the way, my question is the following: I'v...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels