Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Organic stairs

Hello I am student of interior architecture, and i am wondering how to create that kind of stairs without using Rhino. Can anyone tell me step by step or what kind of tool should i use to do that.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

COVID-19, GRAPHISOFT and their time to market Archicad.

So...I was thinking about a topic discussion on "how can Graphisoft do a better job of marketing" I was participating on another discussion and this came to mind. TODAY, NOW....RIGHT NOW...with this whole stupid Covid-19 thing....Graphisoft is positi...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Input gdl z coordinate

Hi, How can I get the coordinates of the two-point object insertion in the gdl script? I would like to create a prism object inclined according to the coordinates entered with the mouse clicks placed at different altitudes Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Doors: Tolerance vs Opening Oversize

With the standard suite of GS doors, I'm trying to figure out the difference between Tolerance and Opening Oversize - and why I should use one over the other. I'm not even sure why both options are there. Tolerance (on Nominal Sizes and Tolerance pag...

Bruce by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

complex profile on vertical surface

How would you put a complex surface on a vertical wall? I have an arch and I need to put a band around it. I am using the complex profle but I cannot find a way to ach it vertically. I normally would put the linear profle and thn use the ach from the...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Template

I used the student's version during my graduation. I made a good templete, but now I want to convert this template to the professional version, all my favorites, master sheets, pens, compositions, keyboard shortcuts and also my workflow, shortcut pos...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph_stairs with radius chamfer..

Unable to make a smooth chamfer on this morph. It was a stair - been converetd to morph and maniplated before turning back to a stair by saving the stair as new type. Any idea WHY THE CHAMFER tool is not allowing me to select the lines in their total...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I use SLAB_SKINS_BMAT_NAMES in a label?

Hello, I'm looking to see what can be achieved using labels, I've found this array parameter in the gdl reference guide and was curious as to how to use it as nothing I'm trying seems to work. Even something as simple as TEXT2 0,0, SLAB_SKINS_BMAT_NA...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange wall behaviour

Hi guys, I wonder if I can get anyhelp: All of a suddent my model has started acting straneg: walls have become ruined and transparents in places. There is a jpeg of the walls and what I mean. Anyone can tell mehow o fix this problem, please? It is a...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

object with different 2d symbols per floor

Hey guys, How can i make an object that has different options for line types or even a completely different symbol in floor 1 and floor 2. Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend. Luis

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes