Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HotLinks - Acting Odd

Hi All, This is a little strange one, I have a project where I have the same hotlinks linked into the same project, one is acting properly where the other one is acting a little odd. E.g - I have dimensions coming from my hotlink one is showing prope...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

don't want drawings to clone

Hi, I'm wanting to move drawings around in the folders (change the order in which they display)in the view map, but I'm not able to rearrange them. It seems to clone the drawing instead. Is it possible to turn the cloning off?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I change the default fill for object library?

Hello everyone! I'm sorry if I am asking a question that has already been answered, I just couldn't find a solution to my problem. At the office, I work in Archicad 20, win 10, i7 4700HQ CPU. Whenever I place an object from the library, I have to go ...

01.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Create a Roof

Hi. How can we create this roof ? Is there any way to create it. Please explain me.

PaperFoldStruct1.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Railing issue with L Shaped Staircase

I've used many stairmakers before, they all fail to create a correct looking railing for a L Shaped staircase with winders. I was hoping ArchiCAD's new railing tool could offer a solution, yet after playing with the settings for hours, I still end up...

Screenshot (7).png
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Show Finishes on Floor plan?

Hi! I'm having trouble with showing the objects, floors, etc. finishes on floor plan. (I've tried 3D Plane Cut but is there any option for Floor plan mode?) Any options I can use to achieve that look (in the photo attached) without using 3D? or at le...

c63666f170c689901ce3d493540a0a46.jpg
fowebe by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 Stair Tool Problem

I am having trouble creating the winders the way I want them. I was easily able to do this in AC20, but with the new stair tool, I am now confused. I am making a new stair exactly as the one we already have, but I need to make some adjustments. So, I...

problem.png

Mergiing a previously created building into a new plan

I have just created a new building with it own floor structure (level heights). I would like to import/merge a previously designed building. I read all about the MERGE command but I see an issue because the heights of the floors on the imported build...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tips on site plans

I opened an existing file (done by others) and I am wondering whether there is a better way (just transferring from VW). The proposed site plan had two viewports on top of each other ( ex. Sie plan and the proposed plan). In VW you have one viewport ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels