Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GDL Object/Library Creation

I am asking this question as long term plan to have specific objects for Local market (INDIA). I have couple of questions to start with. 1) If we want to hire a dedicated person to do this task (GDL Coding) who could be the Ideal Candidate ? an archi...

Detail tool

I am nee to archiCad want to know if I use detail tool and save the view is it 3d or 2d. I used the detail and when i save view it has changed into 2d and the changes there or morph drawn is not reflected in my model. Please help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls from Core Top to Core Bottom

I'm trying to understand how I can get my walls to automatically adjust to the floor slabs. My slabs are composite, with a core of concrete, so the walls, which are also a composite with a concrete core, must touch the concrete. To make this happen, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LEARNING GDL

I have started my journey towards learning how to write gdl. I have no background in code at all so it is all a bit daunting at the moment. I have obtained the gdl cookbook and am working through it at the moment. I am wondering if it would be worth ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Align dimension to view problem.

Hello, I'm drafting a plan and some interior elevations in 2d. After having dimensioned everything, I've placed the views in Layout Book, and rotated the interior elevations views 90º, so I can see the elevations horizontally. The problem is that dim...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels