Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Composite profile linework

Hello everyone, I am in the process of preparing construction documentation in AC21 and have some challenge getting the linework right. As you may see on the attached picture , I would need the highlighted section of thick lines to be thin. I fiddled...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Guided lines

Is there a way to select the guide lines all at a once and move it all the same amount?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Threshold of Doors

Hi, I have an issue with the threshold options of the door. Here in Brazil our custom threshold is under the door leaf but it do not extend beyond the wall thickness. In the options where it is under the door leaf it does not let you change the "0.01...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3D views not showing up

I had no problem last night going back and forth from plan to 3D views and this morning, there are no 3D views….what did I do?

Llian by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Live-Updating Model Views/Viewports

I'm new to ArchiCAD after 25yrs of AutoCAD, 10 yrs SketchUp and a year on Revit I've just setup my own small practice and wanted to look into better and more friendly BIM options that Revit, which I guess is anything other than Revit. I know AutoCAD ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

custom image fill

I have done this before with success but not now.. I am trying to have a image fill of a custom wood floor. I go to load from file dialog box but the jpg is grey out. What am I missing?

Llian by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TURN OFF finishing my numbers

How can I turn off the function, that archicad finish my numbers, sometimes, i'm typing slowly, and eg I'd like to write 1,95, but before I could search 9 and 5 it's finish with two 0 and I end with 1,0095

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window forming corner

I would like to know if there is a way of drawing a window with several interior frames which goes through a corner as well. I know that is possible using the curtain wall tool, but this is not an architecture curtain wall, just a fixed window that c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi sash window - glazing elevation fill orientation

Hi, I have modelled a multi sash window. The attachment shows an elevation. Every second window is a "Solid Panel" sash option, with a Surface that has the same Fill as the adjacent glazing. However as you can see the orientation of the Fill is mirro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels