Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Module in hotlink vs individual room number?

Hi, I can have dreamt that it's posible to assign differens room nr/name to zones that comes from one hotlink. Say I have on room 1/Room1 that I hotlink into a master file where I want individual room nr/name for each zone. Is it possible? /M

Drawing a slab.

I have some questions about drawing a slab. For instance the slab of the flooring of the first floor, where should be drawn In the first floor with 0 relative elevation or in the previous floor with the real height elevation.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Editing banisters.

I would like to create a banister only with a top rain and balusters. When editing I can hide hand rails, and rails, but when leave edit mode all the elements of the banister are visible again. I would like to know if there is a way I can erase all t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cut fill view option

Hello i have a composite wall consisting of brick and insulation.I want to view the insulation as a vectoral fill but the brick as a simple grey background in plan view.The thing is i also want to view both the brick and insulation as vectoral fills ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for M/E/P trades that use Archicad

Teamwork is great and all, but it would be nice to find some consultants that use archicad as well. Has anyone in the US worked with any mechanical or electrical engineers that use archicad? Our architecture firm and our structural consultant both us...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sink Tap Not Showing

Is there a reason why the Multi-Style Sink 21 does not show the selected tap in floor plan?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaf Undercut

Is there a reason why when using the leaf undercut setting on doors that it does not reduce the actual leaf size, this can be frustrating in scheduling etc. Issue/bug possibly?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Model overlapping

Hello everyone, After I linked in everything in my project file, I realised maybe the model is overlapped yet no idea how to solve this. See the pic attached. Many appreciates if someone helps. Thanks!

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Split Home Story info

Hello, I was wondering how to split the home story info so instead of GF-Ground Floor it would just read GF? Thanks

JGoode by Advocate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels