Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Date of placing object - problem

Hi, I'm trying to create object which displays it's creation date as a text. Creation date means moment when object is placing on 2d view. I'm trying different conditions which prevent changing date after first run, with no effect. Can anyone tell me...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Script creates extra hotspot

Hi all. I am trying gain a better understanding of editable hotspots. It was going well until this happened. (See attachment) I've studied it but can't figure out why it's creating the extra hotspot when HOTSPOT A is moved. Is there something special...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall on ground floor cutting sill on 2nd floor

I have up until now fixed this problem by cutting the wall below with a custom morph shape on an invisible layer, but it is a rather slow workaround. Would the prober and more efficient way of doing it just be drawing walls that span from the ground ...

Mauhaus by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ROT2 TEXT ON LINE2

Hi, I have problem with rotate text on line2. When I put to script ROT2 alfa, so text (line size) put away from line and I dont know, why do that and How to fix it. Alfa is allright and insertXHotspot, too - I checked it computationally and manually....

screen.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 20 Interface

I don't know if anyone else shares my view of the new interface. I find it really too subtle, almost GREY instead of sharp black icon lines. There's no borders between different palettes or tool sets. A thin red line would help. For a while I thought...

stair problem !

Hi all.. I have this stair and really I could not model it . I have used every way I know for that I divided this stair to 4 section D. I modeled it easily C.I had tried to modeled it using archicad (create stair from selection) but I could not get g...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels