Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

copy embedded object

Is there a way to copy and move an enbedded library object to a location outside of an archicad file?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Modeling Plumbing Connections

Hi there, I need to model a plumbing and draining schematic in Archicad. I have been using 'ARCHIPIPE' from BimComponents, but I can't work out how to model connections to the pipes such as Elbows, Tees, Traps and Whye. Can anyone help or suggest ano...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

6 Panel Vertical Window

Hi, evreyone, I'm trying to do a 6 panel windows, but the panels are not one next to the others, they are one on top of the other, But I want to make it with only one window and not two or three windows one on top of the other. Also two of the Panels...

Capture.JPG
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

using repeat command

First time using GDL (I was brave after a masters of archiCAD video) im trying to do a if and repeat command. if (no_pan_0-sla_pan_0)>0 then i=1 repeat gosub 20 add2 pan_m,0 i= i+1 until i>(no_pan_0-sla_pan_0) endif it works perfectly in 2D as left h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Background Image replaced by pixelated image? A 18

Hi guys, wondering if someone can help me out - I have been using the photo rendering settings to add an image into my 3D workspace so I can do some 3D alignment. However every time I navigate in the 3D space, my Background image changes to this but ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 19 Update 4011 Is Available

We have released ArchiCAD 19 Update 4011. Besides several improvements this Update makes ARCHICAD 19 compatible with MAC OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). It is currently available through the automatic update system for the INT, USA, UKI, NZE language versio...

AndorSzoke by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 18 Update 7007 Is Available

We have released ArchiCAD 18 Update 7007. Besides several improvements this Update makes ARCHICAD 18 compatible with MAC OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). It is currently available through the automatic update system for the INT, USA, UKI, NZE language versio...

AndorSzoke by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GLOB_ID to any parameter

Hi How do i link GLOB_ID with another parameter? I want my parameter to copy from GLOB_ID. So I can edit my "GLOB_ID" in schedules.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

self labeling object

Hi guys I have made an object from a hatch and I want the label to be the size of the object, making it adapt when i change the object size. is there any tutorial, or simple way to do this? I have been looking but so far I havent found a way. thanks ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Object

Hi, I'm want to delete all of the missing objects in my library manager. Problem is I can't find those objects (the missing dots) to delete them. I don't use them... Does someone know how to solve this? Thx! Charlotte

Schermafbeelding 2015-10-26 om 09.46.30.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels