Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

AUTOMATIC ROOF PITCH OBJECT

Is there an object I can use to just click on a roof from top view and have it place a roof pitch symbol? I could use something like that for several things like slope of a garage floor, sidewalk, etc... I would like to have it work like the Elevatio...

WALLS - "Home Story only" and "All Relevant Stories"

three questions: 1. why can't we simply "select a story" where we want to see the wall? 2. Why is it that if there are walls with parameters such as "home story only" and other walls that have the parameter "All Relevant Stories"...and I do a CTRL-A ...

HOME-STORY-WALLS-small.jpg
rob2218 by Booster
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

WALL WITH GAPS

Gaps in walls appear randomly. But if I move the walls out of the location, the gaps would disappear. Any ideas? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2015-03-13 at 2.25.30 PM.png

using center node as reference

I will try to explain this... before either upgrading Mac os or AC 18, I could drag along an axis and reference the center node of a wall or line that the new element does not touch, but, lately I have to hover over the existing element and get the n...

Wall texture intersection

Hello, i am using the same wall and texture on both walls, but the texture do not align.It is a wall made of the same two layers (one brick and the exterior insulation). The texture is stopping exactly where the insulation begins. What should i do to...

Texture.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

hotlink question

The hotlinked modules when mirrored loose some interior walls. has anyone else seen this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use of Eye Drop and Syringe

Hello, What is the best way to use the eye drop and syringe to change ONLY the height of a railing from the higher to the shorter railing vice versa without affecting the length? Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

half levels in archicad

i would like to know which way is the best for constructing a building that has stories in" half levels" . 0.00m, 1.50m, 3.00 ets. drawing each 2 levels in the same AC story produces display problems. i'm using AC 17 and sometimes 15 in another offic...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes