Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Dimension Defaults 1/16

When I open a project my dimensions are set to 1/64 per "US Architect 1/64", but I then change it to 1/16, but it never retains this and I ALWAYS have to come in and change every time I reopen the project. How can I have it ALWAYS default to the 1/16...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Boundaries

AC24 is creating a boundary when I open detail drawings and sections. I mean it puts the drawing portion on a white patch and puts a slighty shaded background around it. Looks like creating movable vertical and horizontal cutting planes through secti...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pdf publishing: "Cannot write output file!"

Hello, I have a problem: when I try to publish my project or save as pdf, I got an error message "Cannot write output file!". Hopefully it is possible to PRINT it to pdf, but it takes much more time... I think I have checked all: my firewall, antivir...

ajgorexu by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls and objects merging in section

Hi! I've been struggling with sections for a while now and thought I'd ask how to solve instead of manually working around it every time. It feels like there should be a simple way of solving it, I just can't figure it out. My problem is that walls a...

Layouts not updating

Hello. I noticed an issue with layouts not updating when following the below publishing procedure: 1 - Amendments completed in View Map 2 - Go to Publishers Sets 3 - Select Publisher Set 4 - Hit Publish I have auto update turned on and the layouts up...

Start a new conversation!

Labels