Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paint colours on walls

I have a design in which I want to create a visual datum in the wall with two different paint colours. So imagine a 3 metre high wall, and the first 1 metre is painted blue, and from 2m to 3m it is red. Another option may be that instead of a horizon...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New roof doesn't show up on roof plan

I have a new roof drawn next to an existing roof, and i set the new roof to "Planned status". I can see the new & existing roofs on the elevations. Its height relationship is more or less in the same range as the existing roof, however, it does not s...

dhnguyen by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AUTO TEXT_ Not activating ## when clicked ?

All of a sudden non of my Master template files allow the auto text edit. ? Perhaps i have switched something off without knowing it. Normally any auto text with # allows editing. In this case - nothing happens when hover over the text......

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Twinmotion, AC23 & Rebate

I think the implementation of Twinmotion and AC23 will be great but I find myself in a kind of no man's land. Epic Games has said that present owners of Twinmotion (purchased in 2019) will have their purchase price refunded. If you purchased in 2018,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Detailing & Annotating Workflow

Hello! I'm making my way back to ArchiCAD after 10 years in Revit...I've got one small project in construction (was a very minimal CD set for a small house) and am currently in CDs on an extensive set for a large residential project. So far, I've gen...

Label Size Adjustment

Using Archicad 21 on a Mac platform. When adding a label (movable furniture, triangle label) I can adjust the text size but not the triangle size. Any ideas?

mukster by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!