Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Issue management

Hi all, Scenario - you have created a new issue and latest revised drawing have all been addded to that issue, i can now see all my drawings in the book settings, all good. These drawings are ready to be published as formal drawings and in the meanti...

Archicad 24 - Issue Manager and bcf workflow

Just testet it out with a quick test of the demo office file and made a check with the bcf workflow. Really looks promising, although the interface could have been a bit more intuitive. But then I realized that the saved view/camera did not match wit...

JSN by Booster
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension Tool

I'm having trouble with the dimension tool... it worked fine to mark arc dimensions throughout the drawing and then after it was saved and closed and opened back up the tool mysteriously stops working. This is happening to multiple people on or team....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

HIde elements

Does ArchiCAD offer an option to hide elements on layouts? For instance the view I have shows cutting through a tree (trees look terrible, and invasion of triangles!).

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Visibility of sections and elevation lines

Im sure im missing something, but is there a way of seeing an elevation or section line without seeing the entire parameter? For instance this view has only 4 elevations, however im not only seeing the section markers, im seeing the extent parameters...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels