Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Layout Update

I have made considerable changes to a design, and some of the stairs has been completely removed from the model. But the removed stair still show in the layout. The highlighted stair, for instance, does not exist any more, but when I print to issue f...

roof representation

Is there a way to make some of the roof lines (edges) disappear while other roof lines that overhangs beyond the building shows as dashed? This is for a floor plan. This building has a bit of a complex group of roofs with multiple heights. I’m trying...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto text - Current Issue

Hi all I'd like to show the current issue on our cover sheet as part of the "ISSUED FOR [CURRENT ISSUE AUTOTEXT]" tag. The only option that comes close is 'Current Revision's Issue Name', but this shows the Issue Name of the latest revision, which ne...

autotext labels disassociating

I wrote the below, decided to search another thread, found the answer, and now I'm just disappointed, again. You can't use the auto text label to label a zone, unless the zone room layer is turned on, which means you can't label zones in similar scal...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Material in File to Hotlink to Twinmotion

I have some challenges with materials when I hotlink a file and Direct Link to Twinmotion. 1) In the original file the glass shows as glass. Both in Archicad and Twinmotion. 2) I then hotlink the original file into a second Archicad file, but seem to...

Johann_P by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Section marker

Is there anyway to show section plan markers on selected stories? As on Main floor plan and Upper floor plan, but not on Site plan and roof plan? I see it’s either show All or on one of the stories, or setting vertical limits. The Grid Tool lets me s...