Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

spilled light through solid material

Hello! Does anyone know why there are spills of light through solid material as shown on the attached photo? I placed spotlights, directed upwards inside a wooden cabinet with translucent front doors. Thank you!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface vectorial hatching - 2 colours?

Hello, is there a way to get both a foreground pen and a background pen on vectorial hatching with surfaces? For example, here I have a timber decking surface, I would like to have a black horizontal line pattern with a brown background, to simluate ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BimX on PC - High resolution?

Hi all We're wanting to use BimX for client presentations on the big 4K screen. Unfortunately it looks awful in the current resolution. All edges ragged. What can be done about this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Twinmotion: questions and issues

1. Not all elements import into Twinmotion. Some pieces of walls, moldings, especially custom profiles do not transfer through. For some reason the edge of one of the plies of a roof composite does not show. Any idea why some components don't transfe...

• 24 replies
  • 0 likes

AC23 pdf publish 0KB

Hi there When publishing to a single pdf (across a local network), file generated is 0KB in size and doesn't open. This has happened in AC22 also. I did manage to get things to work once the .pln file and created pdf file were put on my C:/ drive and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels