Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

This Hyper Model does not include 3D models

Hello All, I have been publishing revised BIMx models from the same publisher set all year, so the settings have always been identical. However the last time I published it the BIMx and opened it on a Mac or windows desktop viewer it opens with the e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ELEVATIONS RENDERING QUESTIONS

Hello guys! I have archicad 20 and I want to save my elevations(or sections) as 1) a pdf or jpeg with textures and materials and stuff like that(textures as in the perspective). or 2) to save them as dwg document can you tell me the steps I have to f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 22 MASTER LAYOUT DIMENSIONS

I am using Archicad 22 and am this challenge the dimensions[attachment in my drawing are in mellimeters but when I want to place my drawing in master layout the dialogue box appears with the setting of dimension in meter and I want dimensions to rema...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pasted text changes size

Hi all, I've noticed an issue that is starting to bother me and wondering if anyone else have a similar experience or perhaps a solution. Everytime I copy text from one label (typical annotation with arrow for detail) the text never seem to come thro...

3D Sketch showing weird when put on sheet

[AC23] I am using a saved 3D window that renders to a sketch view, when I place them on a sheet if I place at the default 800x600 size there is no issues at all, but as soon as I increase the size, there seems to be the extra size being blacked out a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Twinmotion v Artlantis & Cinerender

I've just received an email offering a discounted Artlantis upgrade. I have a very old version of this program and have recently downloaded Twinmotion. Why should I bother to update Artlantis and how do these relate to or compare with Cinerender?

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing standard lines and symbols etc.

I'm quite new to archicad or any other such software so maybe this is a dumb question. Is it possible to change lines and symbols and such for the whole project? Like in my case I'd like them to follow the Swedish standard. But I can't figure out how...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels