Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Resolved! Placing renders in layouts??

its a newbie question but i haven't found the workflow yet. How can i store renders internally and place them on layouts? Also if the model changes i have to go to each saved render and re-render each one?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Point Cloud Rendering?

Hi, Im fairly new to ArchiCAD and trying to render a model which includes a point cloud, when I try to use either the basic renderer or CineRender I cant get the point cloud to appear in the final rendered image. The point cloud is visible in the 3D ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CLEARING ISSUE & CHANGE HISTORY?

Is it possible to clear the issue history on a file? We are creating our first office template and want to base it on the archicad file of our first Project, which contains everything we have developed so far. Unfortunately that file already has a fe...

White Background for Fills

Hello, I am having an issue with my fills. I want my stacked stone fill to have a white background instead of a grayish background. However, I do not see an option to change this in its setting. I am using a surface on a wall that has the stacked sto...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lighting doesn’t work

Hi, I have a issue with lighting in my renders (Cinerender). When the render is processing it looks like the lighting is working but when render goes into last stage, the light is gone. The render is almost completely black, you can see a little bit ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing different solutions of a plan

ideally i would like to have a feature like the renovation filter but for solutions, creating objects walls and windows each time as part of a specific solution so afterwards i can flip through them just like you do with existing and demolished statu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels