Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Rendering not coming properly

Hi, I have completed the model and applied the materials, but when I do the render, rendering is not coming properly. I have adjusted the camera, sun position and all. What could be the issue? Please anyone help me in this. Thank you, Hema

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

window door demo mark

in version 23, what happened to the control for putting a big X over a door or window to be demolished. Can't find it any more in renovation filter controls. thanks Tom

text problem- signs in text jump after numbers

Hi, I have a problem with text. Every Tim I try to create a text or custom level dimension in archicad plus or minus signs go after texts instead of before them. Here is a picture of it: http://s7.picofile.com/file/8383084226/wp_ss_20191228_0001.png ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Framing diagram tips

I'm attempting to create my wall framing plans using interior elevations. Since the wall framing add-on produces undesirable results, I followed advice from forum members to manually model the studs and plates, since the house isn't too big. I'm usin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! expressions in override

Hi everyone, I was trying a some analysis on open on the wall . so I made a very sample expression which work prefectly on lable ,schedules and find and select as it appears in images below but when I try to make it appear in 3d view (I want the wall...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Publisher Properties Issue

Just noticed today an issue with Publishing Properties. I have several folders each with their own set of layout sheets in the Publisher Sets display. If I change the file name under Publishing Properties it changes the file name for all folders in t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels