Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Change User ID in ArchiCAD

Hi there, I am trying to work out how to change my user ID when working in a solo ArchiCAD file. Specifically, I'm wanting to change the field shown for the "Issued By" section of the issue details. At the moment, I can't work out where the name its ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fills Transparent V23 on layouts.

I am working on v23. Fairly new to this version. using fills to highlight changes on floor plans in layouts. Suddenly all fills have become transparent on all layouts. I did not select or press anything to do this. I have been looking online for poss...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Published plans dissapear

We ve been having some trouble lately publishing our plans. Some folder just have nothing inside even though there are no warnings when publishing. What could be the problem?

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall section hatch / slab display problem

Hi everyone, I would like to ask two questions: First, it regards the hatches interception of the walls in the attached image. I believe there is no way of improving how they merge but still I would like to have your feedback. I have checked the mate...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflected Ceiling Plans

How do you put together a ceiling and the corresponding RCP? Lights, hvac diffusers, fire protection, cameras, sprinklers, exit signs, etc. These objects need to show up as custom symbols, that we can change for each type. The ceiling grid also needs...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the units i elevation

I'm pretty sure this is a simple thing, I just can't seem to figure it out. In the picture below, I have an elevation, and I need to label those windows with dimensions. So far so good. But I want to display them as decimeter-values, so that the labe...

Level dimension for roof tool to current storey

Morning, See attached pic. I'm working on a reflected ceiling plan. I've used the roof tool to create my plasterboard ceiling lining. The ceiling is raked, and I'd like to dimension the pitch levels in plan view with reference to the current storey (...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Restore original saved 3D view

Is there a simple way to get back to the original 3d view? For instance, I have launched an exported view from the list on the left, navigated in 3d to a different part of the model, and maybe opened a section in 3D. If I want to get back the the ori...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes