Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Automatic Stairs Tread Number Labelling

Hi, the stairs of a 5-story building on each floor has a continuous numbering on plan, starting from number 1 up to number 92. So the first tread on first floor has a number 18 and on the second floor 37 etc. In sections using the command "Label Comp...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy and paste text changes size with zoom in-out

Hi, this problem refers to Archicad 23 & 22. Steps to reproduce the problem: 1. Write a text. 2. Double click to edit text and copy part or all of the text. 3. Click out of the text to exit edit mode. 4. Viewing the text or other text anywhere, scrol...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Expressions in Auto Text Labels?

Is it possible to write an expression in an auto text label so that the resulting text is dependent on the object it is applied to? I am trying to create a wall tag that includes both the wall rating and the composite name of an element. I run into 2...

3D Printing ArchiCAD Models

Just wanted to share my first ArchiCAD Model print. Using personal CR10S Pro and PLA. Very little prep time required, thanks to ArchiCAD's 'Filter Elements'. I had this print out on Friday, as I was working on another project's CD set. If you have a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Workflow

Hi, I'm trying to make my workflow more productive creating lists of details as objects, but it seems that this way is not as good as I wish, objects doesn't permit easy edition. So my question is if does exist some way of create a list of details to...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

3D view, grey model with colour mechanical

Hello I am trying to demonstrate my mechanical and plumbing system, I would like to make a full grey model transparent, not wireframe, and have just the plumbing in colour and then one for the mechanical. I tried making different pensets, but when in...

Foti by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

AC23 door & window labels

Does anybody know where the setting to turn off or "hide marker on plan" for door & window labels has been hidden? It used to be under: Marker symbol & text >Marker geometry in AC22

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering not coming properly

Hi, I have completed the model and applied the materials, but when I do the render, rendering is not coming properly. I have adjusted the camera, sun position and all. What could be the issue? Please anyone help me in this. Thank you, Hema

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

window door demo mark

in version 23, what happened to the control for putting a big X over a door or window to be demolished. Can't find it any more in renovation filter controls. thanks Tom