Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Vertical stacked CMU texture

We have a client that wants to do vertical stacked cmu rather than a running bond. Need to show in a rendering. Anybody have a texture of that they would be willing to share? My texture creation skills are lacking at best. Thanks in advance.

Element orientation label

I am a big fan of "element orientation label", in particular if I have not done the model myself. Unfortunately if I change the orientation (building a model of an existing house matching a site survey) and then draw a wall at nill degree the label c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Background image not visible in render

Hello, I'm struggling for some time now with background image in rendering settings. The thig is that it is not visible in the final render image - widows glass is greyed out, although it is visible on the preview in rendering settings panel. Any ide...

settings.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Preferences

I need to display Volume in Cubic Feet in my Zone Stamps, however, I also need to show the Volume of concrete as Cubic Yards in my Interactive Schedules What are my choices for doing this?

Revisions, issues and change orders

Hello I have a basic procedure question about change orders once the project has started construction. I have been watching some tutorials on this and I seem to be missing a step. When I issue for construction, i simply put a date and description in ...

Foti by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transperancy line type

Does any one know if you can make it so that when you turn on transperancy in the Section or Elevation tools everything that is behind something transparent becomes dashed?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic override

I am trying to make an elevation graphic override. The goal is to have the load bearing construction to be visible (dashed lines). So I made everything that is a certain building material appear as dashed and I turned on the transparency to have the ...

Question_01.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Render 360 Panoramic Image

Hi, has anyone successfully managed to use CineRender's Cylindrical Lens effect to achieve a 360 panoramic image? I'm thinking the sort of thing I could then upload to Yulio or RoundMe to achieve 'VR'... I can't work out the settings - what on earth ...

Start a new conversation!

Labels