Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Light bleed in corners

Hi, Has anyone come across these artifacts in Cinerender? Not sure if it's a setting or bug. There is no gap between the walls I have a window light located outside the adjoining window... and a sun object externally thanks AC 20 windows 10 build 502...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupted model and textures in bimx only

Twice now, I have Bimx models in which the textures are all "warped" and pieces of the model have disappeared. This is true on the ipad as well as desktop. Everything looks perfect in archicad. In one model, I even went back to an earlier version and...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CineRender images are too hazy??

Hello and Best to all, Not sure how or what I did to cause this, but for some reason all my renderings are now too hazy. It's like the house is filled with smoke. If you go to my web site: (www.jonathanpelezzaredesigns.com) on the first page scroll d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF live hyperlinks

I was looking over another architects drawings in pdf format and discovered that their archicad page references work as live hyperlinks within the pdf document. and automatically take you to the referenced page. Is there a way that archicad can publi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic overrides bug

Hello all, It seems there's a bug with graphic overrides, in AC20 and AC21 : - create a zone with a recovering hatch, any foreground pen and background pen = 0, and a second zone with the same but background pen = -1 (or any other) ; - create a graph...

RCPs - 3D document or 2D plan view

Hi, It seems that there are two ways to do an RCP. One via the 3D document. One via a standard 2D plan view by having it display like an RCP with model view options, layer combos, etc. There seems to be pros and cons to both methods. Any thoughts on ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Best practice for annotation

What is the best practice for annotation in Archicad please? Primarily how should I be adding text and dimensions, on worksheets, floor plans, elevations etc. Text the same or on layouts? Is it best practice (I'd assume so) to have one set of dimensi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill Area

My calculation preferences is showing as having 2 decimal…but the fill area here is showing a round-up number 7 m2 when it should be 6.75 m2. How do I set to fill area to show the exact area 6.75 m2?

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.28.21 AM.png
Llian by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Glass Transparency Issues

As shown in the image, the table glass will not display through the door glass! I cant seem to figure out why. Also things like the coffee cups and blender. Help would be appreciated

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels