Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Fills in Layout

Here is my problem: I am using Layout to prepare a drawing for printing and I need to specify the colour coding for each fill. I have drawn rectangles on the layout as the caption and I thought I could change the colour of the rectangular fills by pi...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

REFERENCE BUBBLE

I think I have seen it in REVIT but not sure in AC....I want to bubble a specific area on the view map with a reference bubble to a drawing sheet...where can I find that in AC?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale in view map and layout

My drawing of a building in view map is set to 1/4" scale. My elevations of the different bathroom types are drawn in the worksheet to scale 1/2". In my layout sheet, I bring in the individual bathroom plans from view map and change the scale to 1/2"...

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DRAWING PEN COLOR IN LAYOUT

The A2 plan drawing is a copy of A1. Both have the same setting [pen] but A2 is not showing the pen color as in A1 drawing - closet, bathrm fixtures, labels and text as in A1. What am I missing here?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Status default value

Please see screenshot..I was messing around with the Renovation setting and now I am seeing this in the Mesh tool setting - RENOVATION - use Palette to set default -what does this say? I have been having trouble getting my mesh showing up on my site ...

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem render ArchiCAD 19

Hi, please help me, I put an photo with render in ArchiCAD 19, and looks green. And before it was not like that, I don't know, maybe I do something in surface settings, or, I don't know? If you know how to resolve that, please response me. Thank you....

ajutor.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

free fotorealistic materials for archicad

I would like to invite you to test materials that are available on our website: www.weloveviz.pro . Our materials (real manufacturers of materials available on the market) are set for fotorealistic rendering in i.a. 3ds Max Mental Ray, 3ds Max V-Ray,...

weloveviz.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes