Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Project Info won't stick

Hello, My "Project Info" won't permanently link to my project. I fill out the project information, save the file as a .xls to my project library, then load it into the project. Each of my sheets neatly displays correct title block information accordi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotting Marquee area or current view

Hello, I started working with archiCAD like 7 weeks ago everything went fine till I got a new Computer. Some settings are different but everything went fine except one thing: My question and problem is: When i have a drawing and I want to Print/Plot ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera light in Archicad? Or Artlantis?

I have been searching these forums for a couple of days now trying to resolve this issue. My end goal is a panorama of this room, but there is a strange circular light directly above me in the rendering. The first thought is a camera light. So I went...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Examples???

We've been using Archicad for about a year in our office and still aren't satisfied with how our construction drawings look on paper. I would love to see examples of carefully drawn plans, sections, elevations & details that have good line quality (w...

a42.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

D3 Smart Parts

I recently got the collection of D3 Smartparts and have had mixed feelings about them. One of my issues is with rendering. I want to do an interior rendering of a kitchen with a boatload of cabinets, but when I go to render, the drawer lines and line...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

AC13 Printing to PDF Problem

AC 13-64 Is this a bug? Printing a marquee to pdf from elevation/section window now takes over 2 minutes for me. I thought it was freezing, but it eventually comes back and produces the print. AC 12 took a few second to print the PDF. Anyone else hav...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering Transparencies

Hey all, I am having a quirk when rending images. The area that is suppose to be transparent is not rendering correctly. Check out the rendering that i am working on. The area around the people in the background is suppose to be transparent but it is...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Primer on detailing needed

I'm a second year architecture student and am beginning to get into detailing on a basic level. As my drawings are done in archicad, I would like to do my details in here too. I'm struggling to find much information of note on beginning this process....

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes