Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Different Floor Floor Plan settings on the same object?

[attachment=0]Plan view.jpg[/attachment] Is it possible to assign different FPS on the same object, based on whatever view I display? This is my problem: In the picture below, the beams is displayed with outlines. I want to put that view, looking lik...

Kamelite by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Snap reference circle problems

Hi, I've been working in Archicad for a year now, but still find it difficult getting used to the snap reference circle that appears when using a point as a snap reference. Sometimes the snap reference circle (sometimes multiply circles) is so close ...

D_BRANDT by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Align a wall to a slab

Hi everyone Is there a way to align this wall to the edge of the slab. I'd like to do this in the 3D view if possible. It seem like the align tool is not meant to work with different kind of objects like slabs/walls. I sometimes want to aling a wall ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! COPY / PASTE OBJECT IN THE SAME PLACE

Hi everyone, As a Revit user I’m trying to see if there are some commands that could be similar. In Revit I could copy and then paste and object in the same place but on a different story. This was very useful with slabs, stairs and also furniture in...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecodesigner - Energy Simulation Engine failed

Hello everyone, I write to you because I am having a serious problem with Ecodesigner that is driving me crazy : I simply improved an external slab by adding some layers to increase the thermal resistance R, after I perform the analysis of the therma...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

AC23 Beams in Section/Elevation

I created a custom profile for a framing element and need to make the cover fill transparent with only dashed outlines. No matter what I have tried (graphic overrides, setting up the beam directly, etc) nothing will allow this. In fact, I even tried ...

Profile variable type

Hi all I’m very new to gdl scripting and I was just wondering if anyone can point me to a good reference on using the ‘profile’ type Variable

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad certification system

Hi, does any one know how arcbicad certification is got for archicad students, or how can someone teach and certify users ?? I contacted archicad by mail, and abvent too, ididn't got any retyrn for months, thank you

Resolved! Create similar

Hi everybody In Revit I was very keen of the create similar command, in which after selecting and objet (like o door or a wall) you used CS in order to create the same element (the same specific door / wall). I think is quite similar to the ADDSELECT...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels