Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

slanted opening

Good morning, I have a 2ft thick curved wall and it has many openings in it. All of the openings have different dimensions on the inside face verses the outside face, please see attached plan and photo for an example. I tried looking in the "simple w...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profiled Walls and Doors

Just wanted to point out that I've been less than enthusiastic about how PROFILED walls show in 2d.. Namely, I have always had issues that I simply CANNOT see doors placed in profiled walls... Yesterday, a revelation came... I have (forever) used sto...

Resolved! Question about dimension text

How do I keep the dimension text in one line? See attachment. If I fix each number separately, other pieces of the dimension text get displaced.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

slab edge in section

Hello. I'm starting learning Archicad, and I have a simple question: How can I control the linetype of composite slab edges in section views. See the attached image. Thanks in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to put Input over Image in User Interface GDL

Hello, I have an image in the user interface and I want to put some Inputs over the image. I managed to position them where I want, only that it doesn't work, only those that are out of the picture work. Is there any possibility to order them on the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes