Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Eaves ending

Hello, I have been trying to find if there is an easy way to have the roof contour (the red line), by now i am doing it using SEO but maybe there is a way i don't know. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessory Add on not loading

Am attempting to open accessories for a roof object. Accessories are shown as loaded in the Add-on manager, but when I select roof and try to get to the accessories, dialogue box indicates that something needs to be loaded as a library. Seems odd.......

Custom windows in general

Hi guys, I'm contacting with you because apparently if you don't have a maintenance contract, Abvent doesn't allow us to ask questions... we have a couple of licenses at the office, archicad 22 included. So the question concerns some serious challeng...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sheet order in sheed index to follow folder tree in AC22

Hi! I made a sheet index in an AC20 file that I migrated to AC22. In AC20 the sheets weren't ordered (no little arrow next to fields) so their order followed the folder tree. eg: - Sections - Elevations - Details In AC22 they are in alphabetical orde...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Script associate architrave with window?

i have written my first GDL script to create a custom architrave for windows and balcony doors. Its working so far but i would like somehow to select windows or doors and apply it like an accessory instead of doing it by hand. Is that possible?

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Railing Complexity Bloating File (PolyCount 2.000.000)

Hi guys, First of all, I have been reading the posts on this blog for a long time and I thank you all for the many times you have helped. Most of the times I haven't participated due to redundancy, but this time I feel compelled to adress this issue ...

How I can edit one array element in UI_INFIELD?

I have the parameter as array of the 10 text strings - MyStrArray I need to edit any of elements of the array. For example - first element (MyStrArray[1]). I try to write in user interface secrion: UI_INFIELD MyStrArray[1], ... Not work UI_INFIELD "M...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels