Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wall under stair not displaying correctly

New Archicad user struggling with various idiosyncrasies. I have a wall under a stair which I cut using Solid Element Operations. Worked fine as the image shows. In plan view, the wall is showing through the stairs. I just can't figure this out. Kris...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Page drawing problem

Hi, I'm drawing a kind of geodesic dome, i'm starting from the ground floor to move up in 3D to draw the rest of the build, but in this panel i can't find the floor draw. I'm working in meters and the scale is set in 1:1. Thank to all

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How can I create a Mobius Strip wall in ArchiCAD

Hi community! I'm very new to ArchiCAD and in need of urgent help. I need to know how to create a wall in the form of the Mobius Strip. I can't seem to create anything beyond a semicircle wall... any steps or advice I would be so grateful! Thank you ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding overflow to roof

I'm working on a built up skillion roof with a parapet around it. I'm trying to add an overflow drain to an inside gutter. I can't manage to move the down-pipe away from the middle of the gutter. I can only move it in one direction. Also, how can I d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hotlink - ability to turn link off

How can I remove hotlink cached data from project but preserve the link/Disable hotlink as option. So I can use hotlink when I need it in project. It affects project storage size and memmory usage. (Hotlink sets)

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Skylight not connected to roof

I had used the library skylight parts many times before with no problem. But suddenly I can't make the skylight to connect to the roof. It insists to be at a certain angle and detached from the roof that I click on. Any ideas please?

energie model: roof not seen in zone as structural element

Dear All, I am struggling with the energy model. After creating a simple reference model model, 4 walls , slab and roof and after creating a zone, all objects are listed in the energy model structure overview. However this is with the exception of th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels