Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC21 Stair and Railing Tools

I am trying to model an open tread stair with a glass balustrade that is just glass panels, no posts or rails, clamped in to the steel stringer. I can make the stringers but cannot find an option to remove the risers in edit or main options. A second...

Bug? Can't offset particular polyline.

I am working with polylines in AC21, using "offset all edges" from the pet palette while holding down command and option keys, and I can offset the line as many times as I need to. Very useful for drawing sets of parallel contour lines on a site plan...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Detach and Unload

I am trying to bring in a dwg file. What is the difference between Detach and Unload?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall line weight against door frame

Hi I like my walls showing up with a thick outline. However, every time I put a door in it the door frame line weight (a lighter line weight) the door frame line goes on top and interrupts the thick line. See attached How can I get the wall line on t...

lineweight.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Conversion from Revit to GSM

Hello all, Having a huge issue which is holding me back with my project. Would anyone be willing to convert 4 Revit files for me? No problem if not.

JGoode by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

complex roof problem

Hello. I drew a complex roof and, when I open it into 3D view, it will not let me heighten the ridge or modify it in any way, as I know it can. What could be the issue? Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

placing all objects of a folder

hi all, for administrative reasons we have to place all objects of a folder as simple/fast as possible in a model (about 2500 objects). best way would be drag n drop gsm from folder into AC - that does not work but visualizes best what we are looking...

a Fill that Behaves like a Line

I am looking to find an object fill motif that will simulate the behaviour of a line laid over a wall. I would like to create a Graphic Override to create Compliance Plans that show the fire Ratings of Assemblies. We’ve been drawing polylines over th...

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 4.56.05 PM.png

AC21 hotfix 4022 - drawing titles issue

Hi There Since installing the latest hotfix 4022 our office has had problems where the 'Drawing Title' has been combining titles from various other titles on the same layout or combining the page name with the drawing title this is not displayed obvi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels