Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEED FAST HELP!! visual/print pref's. has ruined my project!

Sorry for my english it's not my primary language. So this is my scholar project. I'm using archicad 18 64x. I must finish it till 19.02 when i have to give it with others my semestral projects to my Professor, so please help me... Everything was nor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Window dimension Tool

Is there a way to make the Coordinate dimension tool show the relevant levels i want in 3D, but so the text is always facing the view set camera? I can set it up for 1 camera, but then from another angle the text is unreadable. screen shot attached t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 - Hotlink with Multistory Active

Archicad 18 - Build 4020 Windows 7 - x64 (all up to date) Nvidia Graphics - GTX570 (latest drivers) Am I the only one with this annoying delay, when I use a Multistory hotlink to my model?! It takes ages when you select the model on plan to activate,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

hotlinks and link paths on Yosemite

has anyone else found this to be a bit of a major problem? Usual setup, central mac server with shared (AFP protocol), access by individual logins and passwords to server. everything was fine until we got a new computer with Yosemite on it. Now we fi...

Solids operators

Is there any way to extend Solid Operations capacity to be similar as it is in SolidWorks. When I am working with complex shapes I am really having hard time to get correct subtraction. Sometimes it feels like it is impossible to do it right. I know ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

FLUTED POST OPERATOR

A year ago we used the Morph tool to make an SEO to acheive the result shown. Unfortunately ,due to my broken brain,the Morph wasn't saved and is long lost……:oops: I haven't been able to repeat the method used to get the morph shape required! Does an...

MrC by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Modify Wall Reference Line

Where do I find this? According to help, its default location is under Edit, but I can't seem to find it or locate it in the Work Environment to add to the Edit commands. Need to switch reference lines without moving the wall. thanks! Need to update ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlink issue! Roof trimming lost

I'm working on a model that has several buildings and I'm bringing some buildings in on a floor by floor basis because they don't match the host file's story settings. I'm getting the correct floor heights now but the walls that have been trimmed to ...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels