Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Morph tool accurancy

Hello, I've noticed that when I try to create curved shapes with the morph tools, the shape that I am getting needs more "steps" (in lack of better term) I tried changing the settings in the magic wand tool or even doing the curve by hand, but no luc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Global World Origin Offset

Hi, Does anyone know where you modify the global world origin offset. Under the global variables there is the parameters GLOB_WORLD_ORIGO_OFFSET_X and GLOB_WORLD_ORIGO_OFFSET_Y, but I have not idea where to set these values. Tom

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall accesories - Panels

Hello everyone, I'm new in Archicad and I am really interested in developing GDL based objects. I am trying to create a Wall based facade system of panels. I want to make it as a GDL object to make it as shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

walls in floor plan not displaying as cut fill black

I have archicad 15. For some reason my walls are not displaying as black in some of my plans, i have marked the cut fill option as black but the walls are still displaying as though they are 'empty'. I have included a sreen shot of the options that i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture/Artwork object for 2d and 3d

Is there a picture object, or a suggestion of how to have artwork that is visible in 3d and 2d. We do a lot of 2d elevations where we include JPGs for decor layouts. However these only exist as 2d annotations. On the other hand we've used the Picture...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue connecting walls

Hi, I'm wondering if someone can help me with this issue. I seem unable to make this walls join correctly on the left because the reference line is on a different side in order to join at the other end. Does anyone have a solution to this? Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multileader Label 17 bug?

I was looking at using this object as a base for my own object. However having a closer look, when the arrow is pointed UP or DOWN it seems to be slightly unbalanced... pointing sideways there seems to be no issue. SEE ATTACHED. It my seem very insig...

UP BAD.png
jakubc7 by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with stairmaker

Hi, all! I.ve been trying to create a stair and I.ve stumbled upon this error: *Cannot generate stair with this line of travel*. Now, I.ve looked into it and I thought that I found a solution, but none seems to work. Please tell me what am I doing wr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add windows and doors to floor plan view

I was able to add doors on my plan view just fine. Then all of a sudden I can't anymore. I can only add windows and doors in 3d view (not floor plan view). I see the existing doors I added but cannot add anymore. Not sure what I pressed. When I selec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels