Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

scale imported photo ver 18

attempting to scale an imported photograph for tracing using a known dimension on the photo. My steps: create a new independent worksheet Project map / Worksheets / rt clk / independent worksheet File / External Content / Place External Drawing then ...

stewart by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Window-doors in A13

Hi, can anyone tell me how to remove/switch off the window/door diagonal opening lines, shown red in the 3D view thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Label of inclined beam

I want to make a GDL beam label. To calculate height of beam ends, I need beam's angle. Global Variable in GDL Reference guide don't has beam's angle. Can someone help me? Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit ArchiCAD 18 files with Archicad 16

Hi everyone... Is it possible to edit ArchiCad 18 files with Archicad 16 ? Also is it generally possible to work with both versions on one file? A friend of mine can't install the latest Archicad Version because his computer is still 32bit... Thanks ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Corinthian Column

Does anyone know where I can obtain a GDL of a Corinthian column like the attached photo shows for Archicad 14? Thanks.

Columns - Corinthian - 2.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Element Grouping

How do I separate three elements that seemed grouped, yet when I use suspend grouping they are still together. The object started as a shower cabin that I converted into morph to keep what I need. After deleting what I do not need, I am left with thr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solids Element Operation for a playground - slide ?

Hello everyone, I am trying to create a slide for a playground, i use the mesh to create the bottom and then the wall tool to make the walls. I want to cut the walls parallel to the slide so as there is always 50cm wall on the left and the right side...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Parking Paving Blocks

Hi I would like to have an object using the attached GDL object module to use for sustainable parking design. The object shall have the following settings: 1/ possibility to adjust the parking layout in plan view with hotspots 2/ possibility to adjus...

Gops by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Export scheme issue

I'm building a new template for a new job. I made some new palette and toolbar schemes for my colleagues. When I try to export them, when I select the file path I desire the export button remains grey. Weird. Any tips?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels