Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Windows 3D representation Not Correct

Look at the picture below. It seems that the "show in 3D" option does not produce the expected result. Is it a bug? I remember this has been discussed in the forum some time before but I could not find the topic. Sorry.

alemanda by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall showing incorrectly in plan view Archicad 18 Solo

Hi, Can anyone tell me what I am missing with the window settings in plan view. The lines by the cill and board are showing incorrectly the thick black line .35 has become a thin line .13. I have altered just about very option and cannot correct it. ...

Door Dimensions - bug?

It seems that something is wrong with the dimensions of the door. Look at the attached picture. What am I wrong with?

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Navigating on general perspective view

Does anyone have any tips on how to manoeuvre/navigate around the 'General Perspective' view? (Using a mouse) As a new user, I am getting stuck in weird perspectives of building as I pan around...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Energy evaluation model

Hi Actually i am doing my dissertation on Energy analysis by using archicad 17. I have created the model of the building , however i am trying to run the energy evaluation model and it said that the project does not contain any thermal block. Could y...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bimcomponents: Errorreport-email without logfiles?

It is now impossible for me to upload new "sleftestet ok GDL-Objects" on bimcomponents - without getting a email with error report - but without attacht logfile since a couple of weeks. Do You have similar problems? What is my mistake - if there is o...

AC 18 Copy Paste

Hum, Does anyone have this Issue ? I can't Ctrl+C Ctrl+V stuff (object, wall, slab..) between 2 openned Archicad 18. It lagg, than freeze The "paste in" Archicad. Have to close it and reoppen to Work. And the Video card Fan gets crazy. I use this all...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SPLIT WALLS

Hello, I created curved walls using the Polyline tool. I want the walls to have different heights and somehow I can't because every time I click on the wall it selects all the walls instead of one. Is there a way to split these walls? Thank you

Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 8.20.42 PM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes