Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with cutting building materials

When I extend the compound wall on the floor composite materials do not fit forming a clean cut, as in the presentation videos of ArchiCAD 17. Is there any setting that must be enabled before work?

tela.png

building material fill orientations

It says in the building materials dialogue box that fill orientation is available for complex profiles. looking at the plywood roof sheathing in this example . It looks correct in the complex profile window on the left but when i use it in the model ...

ScreenClip 4.png

ArchiCAD & cloud computing

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Archicad used in a Cloud computing environment. Advance2000 is trying to get our business, and they claimed that they have called Graphisoft and that it is possible to run Archicad in their system...

belly917 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC17 Pet Palette

In previous versions of ArchiCAD if you for example was drawing a mesh and then node by node added the survey levels once you had chosen to change the 'Z'option and clicked ok, next time you clicked a node the same palette option was already selected...

WALtd by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

help with returned_parameters in call statement

I am trying to get the default value of A from a called macro. I have this so far CALL "ObjectName" PARAMETERS RETURNED_PARAMETERS A however there is obviously already a variable A in the object calling the macro? What am i missing? Thanks.

Mark by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Grid interacting with lawn driving me nuts.

I can not for the life of me figure out what happened. All of a sudden my lawn is interacting with the grid as if the grid is opaque part of the time and part of the time not depending on which angle I look at it from. I can't see things normally and...

grid thing and lawn interacting.jpg
Gus by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Will walls intersect walls in section?

I cant seem to get wall-to-wall intersection priorities to work in section view like below where I want to have the plywood and shingles come down below the concrete. In plan wall to wall will only work if the reference lines intersect it seems and I...

Urgent help about placing indoor stairs

when I place the stairs and switch to 3D view, a window shows up which says that some script can't be found in 3D, and the 3D won't start. I'm a beginner in ArchiCAD15, so I would really appreciate some help on this. PS: Is here anybody with some nic...

Saved library part does not show correctly in SE2011

I have been working on some objects for a template in SE2011 and get an odd thing happening as follows. I take an inclined block object, amend its details to suit say a barge board, then save the selection to an embedded file. When I try to use the o...

How to create a morph of this organic form

I'm a morph newbie. Could someone give me an idea of a method to use to create a morph of the top half of this case? I have a 2d plan view. I want the roundness to engulf the whole form, not just the edge, so fillet wouldn't produce the right effect,...

svpribyl by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels