Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

White Surface

Hi! The Ceiling white surface on wall turns grey instead of white on 3d section/elevation. Is there way to make it white? Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot evaluate Curtain wall panel properties

Hi, I'm trying to pass the curtain wall panel's nominal width and height into a property. The problem is, if I select the panel and evaluate the expression, it doesn't return anything. If I try to evaluate the element ID for the panel, it returns the...

furtonb by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone settings

Hi Newbie here - I can't seem to find a way to change the content (tags?) inside of a zone stamp. From the archicad help site there should be a 'Settings' option offering the ability to add data types which doesn't appear when I select the zone.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout book/view map

Ok, I have a weird problem. Archicad 23, MAC platform. I have a label showing up on a page in the layout book, but when I open the view map, it isn't there. Updated the layout book, showed all layers, just can't get the label to show up on the view m...

mukster by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Window frame end line missing (Archicad 23)

Hi Everyone, I'm quite new to Archicad so there is probably a simple answer to this but I have looked everywhere and have had no luck so any help would be greatly appreciated! When I insert a window into a wall there is no line at the top of the fram...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 2x | Stairs modelling issue

Hi everyone, I am sending a conundrum to my morning coffee. On the left you have a staircase drawn in CAD, on the right with a model from AC. The eternal question: How to do, as in CAD? Because it is possible ...  Two issues arise: 1. How to make th...

Highlight custom dimensions

We have a file supplied by an external consultant, and have discovered that some dimensions have been overridden with custom text rather than keeping the measured value, and just drawing correctly! (A pet hate!) We know about the 'Revert all custom t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels