Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Roof Texture Alignment

Hi all, Did they remove the ability to align roof textures? Or was this never possible on multiplanes? Clicking anywhere when origin or orientation are active appears to be cancelling to action... Ling.

Interior Elevations Time

I have a question for all of you ArchiCAD colleagues, How much will it take to each one of you to place about 110 interior elevation markers in TOTAL, dispersed through several floor plans and then generate , adjust, rename each one of the generated ...

DOT line type

hi ! is there any one with this problem as showed in the picture ? DOT line hardly or depend of the display, don't show at all... tnks regards claudio

Can't place Labels anymore in 22 6001

Now that I have updated to 6001 I am no longer able to place labels. I get a messages that says not able to pace this label as independent label - it not being placed as an independent label. I use the syringe to pick up the properties of existing la...

Spacemouse?

Is anyone successfully using a Spacemouse with BIMx - or am I dreaming that this might work? Craig Santa Rosa, CA

cgarch by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explode PDFs question

Hello ArchiCAD users! I have the following question: is there a way to explode a scanned colored floor plan? I tried "Explode into current view" option but it does nothing and I get the feeling that this option works only with black&white PDFs that c...

anto_bg by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Uncut Skin Lines

Hello, I have created a roof made from a composite of different skins. I am aware there is a way to change a roofs uncut line pen, but I what to change the different line pens of specific lines of a single roof ( see attached, I want the line with th...

Start a new conversation!