Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

AC23 pdf publish 0KB

Hi there When publishing to a single pdf (across a local network), file generated is 0KB in size and doesn't open. This has happened in AC22 also. I did manage to get things to work once the .pln file and created pdf file were put on my C:/ drive and...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Plan flawed representation

Hello everyone, I have the following problem: I have a roof that intersects 2 inclined walls and it doesn't show up right in my plan view, although in 3D everything seems to be just fine. For some reason, the intersection line doesn't show up in the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface Label bug with wall direction

I've discovered a bug with the Surface Label (22 & 23) that makes it unreliable in practical usage: it will read the opposite of the wall if the wall direction is flipped. Try it: 1. Draw a wall with different surfaces outside and inside 2. Apply the...

Bruce by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change N/A settings in Worksheet View

How do I permanently change either the Structural Display, the Graphic Override, or the Renovation Filter in a Worksheet? I can change these settings in the Worksheet itself (and I get the warning dialog), but these do not change the View Settings - ...

Bruce by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing frames extremely faint

In AC22 the drawing frames were a nice clear dashed line. In AC23 they have changed it so it is a very faint dotted line. I turn drawing frames on and off to align my drawings on the Layout but with this new drawing frame line type it is quite hard t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels