Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zone names in section views

Hi everyone. I think It might be very helpful tip, since it is one great users' whish. As far as I know, the Label tool feature works only in ArchiCAD 21. https://noletoblog.blogspot.com.br/2017/11/nomes-de-zonas-nos-cortes.html Thanks.

Documentation CAD Archi Draughting standards

I have done a couple searches on here and people have touched on it a little bit here and there, but I was just wondering is there an online resource somewhere that suggests different page numbering and layout conventions or standards? that I can loo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

measuring in imperial in BimX Pro problems

I send BimX models to a production facility (Canada). My dimension tolerance is set to 1/16 in Archicad, however the production crew is reporting all fractional measurements are reporting 1/64 tolerance in BimX How can I solve this?

MrC by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Photorender preview

Why is it that in the CineRender and Basic Renderer you can see an accurate preview of the render, but when you use the sketch rendering option, the preview is generic? It's been like this for quite a few years.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

View map - duplicated views as an issue

Does anybody has an answer why I have duplicated views in view map? I attached screenshot for better understanding. If you see I have regular 4 folders at the top of the list. 4 folders represent construction phases (Existing plan, things for demolit...

davor_r by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Render view proportions

Is there any way I could fix the proportion of the render view? Quite often I am doing some renders with the same camera to exchange the render on photoshop. But whenever I switch between the monitors or adjust the toolbar placement it adjusts the re...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic overrides text frame

I created a graphic override for a text frame to have a dashed line. This works when the text frame is in the projectmap or view, but as soon as I drag the view onto a layout the text frame becomes a solid line again. I tried it with other objects in...

screen grabs (Medium).png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Print problem with lines

Hello everybody! I am new with the software and I am having a problem with the print. I have a simple drawing with lines, hatches and walls. The pen are correctly set and everyithing works fine, except in one situation: when there is a superposition ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels