Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Photographic Montage of House

I need to prepare a photographic montage of a house on a site I have photographed. How do I place a 3d model of my house on a photograph of a site. The external content options are not available in 3d view.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

hidden layer appears in layout

Hello. I have the following problem: I placed a drawing in a layout. I then realised I need to hide a layer, that contained fills I did not want to see. I hid the layer, but, no matter how many times I update the layout, the fills still appear. How c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scaling Pen Weights for Layouts

What is the current method for getting a View made and saved in say 1/4" scale, to show pen weights at a different scale like 1/16"=1'0" ? Or the other way around - perhaps a 1/4" scale drawing/view that we want to display in Layout as 1"=1'-0" with ...

C4D Import with Editable Materials

Working in AC21 and when I merge in a model I created in C4D, no matter if I have polygon selections, or set C4D materials, AC creates the GDL object with those material settings hard coded and I have no option to select surfaces in AC. I can use C4D...

AC21 CineRender Fly-Through bug?

I used a combination of GWL trees and AC21 trees in my model. The enclosed screenshot illustrates a bug(?) if CineRender is used in creating a fly-through. The left side of the enclosed screen shot is a CineRender image of the model, based on one of ...

Screen Shot CineRender GWL Tree.png
R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof thickness vs label thickness

Is there a way to get the built-in ARCHICAD labels to read the perpendicular roof thickness, instead of the vertical roof thickness? I have a 12mm thick composite at 16.5°, and the label reads 13...because it's taking the vertical thickness (not sure...

Bruce by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation filters and drawings on layouts

I've just transitioned to V21 which has been the easiest transition yet except for one thing. When I do renovation jobs I use a lighter gray line/text colour for the existing elements that are remaining. Now though I find that with elevations and sec...

Arcadia by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels