Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No shadows on floor

Hi, As you can see in this render I can't get shadows on the floor. Does somebody know what the problem is? I've been trying changing several parameters but no effect so far... Thank you very much!

06 LEEFRUIMTE.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinerender - don't show backgroundimage?

Hi! I now finally finished with our office ArchiCad 18 template and now I'm doing the first testproject to see if it works. Now I can't get the backgroundimage to show up in cinerender, I'm only seeing the environment / physical sky. What am I doing ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC18 teamwork, text box extremely slow

It just popped up in a text box where it became super slow and sluggish to the point I can't even open it up to work on it (its a code analysis so there is a lot of text, but nothing too crazy in the formatting, some special tabs). It happened for on...

joypog by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirror catalogue pages

I've imported 2 catalogue pages from manufacturer's window sill and head sections for use as 2D details on an archicad working drawing. They need to be mirrored to fit onto my drawing. Unfortunately, I cannot mirror the imported images on my drawing....

KeesW by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Pro hyperlinked view: marker location

how do you specify the location of the marker that indicates the hyperlink to the referenced floors? in the test/demo file that comes with the app, the floor plan markers are all neatly outside of the building. mine keep ending up in the middle of my...

bgoodale by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions

Hi! I have a little big problem, dimensions in wall section can not be placed. everything is fine until I don't place the location where I want the dimension line. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx publisher not working ?

i eagerly wait to develop bimx for my zone but that not working how to solve this problem ? i already register bimx server and also install bimx server manager & bimx viewer. am working in AC 18 VERSION & WIN 8.1 OS...THANKS FOR ADVANCE. BELOW LINK I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing doors/windows behind glass

I can't figure out what the reason for this is, but doors and windows behind glass, when rendered, do not appear. Walls and their materials are visible as you can see, but there is just a wall hole where my doors and windows should be. Has anyone exp...

BS Render Test.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels