Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Windows displaying unexpected lines in section

Hi Friends, My window section is displaying a dash line and a solid line on either sides of the top sashes, I have browsed through my settings and can't seem to understand what these lines are for. I am quite sure that it would be the window as well ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh to Display cutline Only?

Hi Friends, I have got a site mesh created, however, it is showing ridges in sections, is there a way to get it only to show the cutline? I kind of don't want to make my section settings to have 0 depth, because I like seeing a few meters into the se...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevational Shadow Study

Hi Everyone I am trying to draw an elevational shadow study of the shadow our new project house is casting onto a neighbors house. House A - New House House B - Existing Neighbour House Distance between houses approx. 2.0m or 6 feet approx. I can get...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Back Referencing for Linked Details?

I’d like to back reference details in the Drawing Title to the Layout where the Linked Marker was placed. I understand this is only possible to do with Source Markers and not Linked Markers. Is there any sort of work-around that can be used? Our offi...

Elevation View without so much elevation?

Hi peeps, I am currently working on CD with a 4 unit townhouse. In my elevations it is displaying all the units behind the most front unit (which is the only one I would like to show) I am wondering if there is a way to get rid of those behind the fi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Model Transfer Site Storage Quota Full

Since I've finally convinced the architects and project managers to use the BIMx app we've quickly filled up our 5GB storage quota. Besides using Dropbox or another cloud storage, is there a way to increase the storage on the BIMx transfer site??

cgrimley by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes