Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Plotting to DesignJet 4500

We are having printing issues with certain fills that Graphisoft is investigating. The work around seems to be to plot to our HP DesignJet 4500ps, but I do not have a built-in driver for the 4500. I cannot seem to find one on any website. Can anyone ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Render problem

hello everyone. i wanted to ask sth about rendering in v.10 i am not very good in rendering or picking materials and colors but while i was using v.9 everything looked nicer. now in 10 i use the same materials the same settings for my sun and i dont ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

8 core Mac Pro

No more getting up at the crack of dawn, burning the midnight oil is also passé composé. The 8 core Mac Pro has landed and Activity monitor (see screen capture) shown within ArchiCAD displays that a typical work load is now childs play. ((Aprils fool...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill patterns

Does anybody have a good source of fill patterns? I particularly need a nice looking hardwood fill and concrete fill. thanks!

Jere by Expert
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Referring to an enlarged floor plan

Is it possible to refer to an enlarged plan without creating a separate detail for it? This is the situation: Floor plan has one saved view for overall floor plan (1:100) showing certain layers and another view for an enlarged floor plan (1:50) showi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

curtain walling is giving mirror reflection?

i have a model which has a mizture of normal windows and curtain walling with glazing. when i render it using lightworks, it renders all the normal window glazing properly, but is giving a mirror reflection to the curtain wall elements despite all ma...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving using the Amyuni PDF Converter

I have made two layout books of my project, one to 1/8th scale that I can print to Tabloid size on my own Cannon i9900 printer, and one at 1/4" scale that I want to save on a CD so that I can take it to a commercial printer for Arch D size prints. Th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightworks background in VR Scene / Panaroma

Hello, I am having an issue with the background in my VR Scene / Panaroma using Lightworks rendering. There may have been a thread related to this issue, but I have not found it. We have a standard background image sized at 3264x1800 in .jpg format w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Backgrounds and overexposure correction

I've Just spent 20 mins wondering why some beautiful white fluffy clouds on a backround image I'm using in a render are coming out a dirty grey. I found it's actually the overexposure control darkening the background. Out of curiosity, why is it set ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exterior Lighting Problem

Hi guys i have a bit of a problem getting the exterior lighting to work, interior is no problem but i am trying to use SPOTLAMP GROUND object n the external balcony shining up at the building wall.. but i can not get it to work, the lighting cone sho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes