Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

help in flyhrough & rendering

Please help for a little trouble here, I am on my 2nd week of enjoying ARCHICAD 9.I came from mastering in drafting from AutoCAD 2005. “I am practicing to make a flythrough movie to my newly built villa model, Then: 1. how can I see the doors open at...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help in flythrough & rendering

Please help for a little trouble here, “I am practicing to make a flythrough movie to my newly built villa model, Then: 1. how can I see the doors open at a moment the camera reaches 2. I got a great rendering image output to my model using Lightwork...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mapping with a Jpeg and object appear

I have been tryin to finish up my interior scene and evertime i add a texture to an object, it places older object i have worked with previously in my scene. Sometimes i my objects the are currently in my scene would just disappear and leave a dot wh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Font sizes: what is the logic?

After some experimentation, I have proven to myself that 9 pt Arial from ArchiCAD prints out at the same size as 12 pt Arial in published documents, such as Microsoft Word. Both have capital letters that are 1/8" high. My understanding is that standa...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Overexposure

Any suggestions on eliminating overexposure? It seems SunObject settings which illuminate the vertical face always burn out the horizontal top of the wall. The setup is SunObject (20%) + 2 x SkyObject (40% + 40%) + underSunObject (10%) I reduce the S...

Experimenting with Archicad and Art*lantis R

i am a novice at rendering. If there are any artlantis users out there reading this, Please tell me how I'm I suppose to get a clean render in that program. Is it possible for me to save my textures of my walls etc so in artlantis i can jus play with...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker not making 'links'

Hi Everyone- Hope someone has an answer for me-as usual, 'stuff' always happens close to a deadline.... My Plotmaker is not making or keeping linked drawings. I have several weird things going on. First, my elevations are all placed, and such in plot...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels