Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CW Double Door 23 leaf type doesn't stick?

I can't get CW Double Door 23 leaf type to stick. The leaf will show correctly on the preview thumbnail, but not appear on the model. The setting does stick —when I Edit the curtain wall, select that double door panel, and check its settings, they do...

Ignacio by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer generated design

Hi, I would like to create building layouts generated by a computer. Given the input data Grasshopper creates the most optimal layout for apartements and show it in Archicad. Is this possible?

eldhead by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Position

Hello, I need another Tip. Please see attached image. There is no effect, if I set the number to 0 or 1 or 2. Same position. What did I wrong? Hope, I get a little help again. Best regards, Hanse

Hanse by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Stamp ID not changing with Element ID Manager

Hello, I have a custom door and window stamp. I am having an issue with the Element ID manager where when I change the door or window ID's, the ID's on the stamp don't change until it refreshed (e.g going into the door and then out again). Has anyone...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 23 Curtain Wall edit boundary

You used to be able to use the Menu command Design/ Modify Curtain Wall / Extract Boundary to fill to edit the perimeter boundary of a Curtain Wall in Elevation However in AC23 I'm not seeing that Command in the menu system and I've tried switching b...

ArchiCAD 22 project North & Location not working

Hi, I have set up my project location & north correctly to Sydney and true north. However, my 3D Solar path toll, which is following the project north and location is not working. The north and sun dirctions are upside down. I double checked the sun ...

Chilli by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels