Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Custom Door Leaf Offset

This is my first time I run into this situation when creating custom leaf door panel. I created my door leaf in the XY 0,0 origin, but the outcome of my leaf door is always off by 9' feet from the frame as if it were floating. The door is in a stud w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to opt coordinate system on a set plane

Hello, I need a "front view coordinate system" on the center of a block, but cannot find a way to opt the coordinate system: when I put cursore on the center of the block, it sometimes how cordinate A, B C, but njust don't show the front view coordin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wall end tool does not work - red dot appears

I am trying to use the wall end tool to wrap the end of a free stud wall in gyp. If I click on the little arrow on the Wall End tool and bring up the options, I click on the "Wall End - Wrapped - Gypsum Board" a red dot with the number one appears br...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROJECT PREVIEW

before 24 I used to always set my project preview by choosing "current window" which was super easy. now that is gone replaced with paste from clipboard. How do I put a current window on the clipboard on mac?

unable to substract morph converted from object

Hello, previously I create a library object by comgining one morph and one 3D text, after that, I want to modify the text, so I tried this ways: - convert the object to morph then try to cut out this text by subract (with another box), bit a part of ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes