Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Edit Object Text in 2D Plan View

Hello, Is it possible to edit text in plan using a 2D hotspot? I've been able to get the text to display within a 2D Hotspot box but not able to adjust it. Although I'm fairly certain it isn't possible, I thought it was worth asking if there is actua...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! line tool

Where do I go to turn on the option that automatically groups 4 lines in a square when I draw it? I have two ArchiCAD files, one of them has that option where I draw a square using the line tool and when i select it, all the lines in the square are a...

GLOB_CUTPLANES_INFO[1] inconsistency

Hi there, I'm scripting a 3d object with a 2d symbol with Cut Plane sensitivity. To achieve this, I am using GLOB_CUTPLANES_INFO[1] to give me the height between the cut plane and the base of the object, and display the fill acording to its position ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CUSTOM WINDOWS

Hi, I am modelling a project as per image attached. There are a number of glazing windows, same width but with a sloping top, aligning with top angled parapet. Apart from using curtain wall tool, is there any other way to create a series of windows a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any idea when ARCHICAD 23 will be released?

Does anyone have a date for the release of ARCHICAD 23? When I fired up ARCHICAD 22 the other day, I saw a message saying my protection key had been updated to ARCHICAD 23, so I am hoping that the release is around the corner. We have some new projec...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

edit custom window

Hello! Is there a way to edit a custom made window or door? I know I can edit its parameters, but what if it has some unusual shape and I need to change a part of its form? Thank you!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update library parts advanced

Hello everyone, Has the "Update library parts advanced" Library Developed function discontinued in AC 21/22 versions? Is there another way to hide scripts?

2D Symbol Insertion Point using GDL scripting

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to GDL and scripting in Archicad all together but I'm in urgent need of creating this specific type of door for my project. This door began as a Revit door which I was able to import using the Import RFA as GDL plugin. I w...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels