Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

1) Defaulting to a PLN (?) and 2) "ADM file not found

We use AC-10 Teamwork with PLP on a Server and 10 terminals on it. We've been having the following two problems recently: 1) When signing out of a Teamwork project, AC-10 closes the PLC, which we verify on the project sharing dialog, and it shows as ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Module questions

Hi, I have a project that was begun in AC9, so it has its modules inserted story by story. I'm continuing the project in AC11, and I wanted to know if there's a way of turning those modules into one multistory module (without having to reinsert them ...

Status Checks make new instances quit

Has anyone else had a problem with Status Checks on external drawings which have been placed into a separate Layout book (i.e modules), making a new instance of Archicad that is open quit during the check? Then have to re-open the external drawing. A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

elevation view

I'm having trouble understanding and getting my elevation views to work correctly. The original problem is that I would like outlines of the columns to show in the elevation view but I cannot get them to show up. In the elevation view I can select th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

easiest approach for greyscale print

There is probably an easy way to do this..... My layouts are done in one of the standard pen sets with a few modifications, 03 Architectural. Everything works fine when the plans are published and printed in color. (They are printed in A3 size at an ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Dropper and Selection

The dropper (alt/opt click) needs to favor the selected element, without exception. With a selection active at the dropper point, the dropper must ignore the active tool and the element creation order. Selection is the only way for the user to single...

Degenerated Polygon

Whenever the file (v.11) is opened or viewed in 3D, the following message shows twice: "Polygon is degenerated. at line 908 in the 3D script of file wa_frame_us_10.gsm." Any reason for this? is it RAM or library problem? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes