Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error in elevation view of library object 2D (plants)

AC 22 W10 x 64 bits. Error on all the objects from library of AC 22 (library updated today) Plan view: ok 3D view: ok Elevation view: only you can see a rectangle black. See in the atached image. How solve this problem? Thankyou

andomar by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to model a Cycling Track

Hello All! Is there a way to model a cycling track using ArchiCAD native tools? I would like to have a 150mm thick concrete for the track. The issue is the straight and the curve are at different slopes (see attached image). I tried using a complex p...

STAIR AC22 upper and lower connecting structure?

I`m missing the subfloor plus finish thickness control-ability. In the past there was an option to choose the thickness of connecting slabs, now in the new stair tool we have a lot of option but this one is missing . I`m able to set these values for ...

BPETER by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

roof slope across two directions

Hi, Is it possible to slope a roof (or any other tool) across two directions - so front to back but also side to side? I can only get a single plane roof to slope in one direction. I'm using SE18. Thanks

Eaves ending

Hello, I have been trying to find if there is an easy way to have the roof contour (the red line), by now i am doing it using SEO but maybe there is a way i don't know. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessory Add on not loading

Am attempting to open accessories for a roof object. Accessories are shown as loaded in the Add-on manager, but when I select roof and try to get to the accessories, dialogue box indicates that something needs to be loaded as a library. Seems odd.......

Custom windows in general

Hi guys, I'm contacting with you because apparently if you don't have a maintenance contract, Abvent doesn't allow us to ask questions... we have a couple of licenses at the office, archicad 22 included. So the question concerns some serious challeng...

Resolved! Sheet order in sheed index to follow folder tree in AC22

Hi! I made a sheet index in an AC20 file that I migrated to AC22. In AC20 the sheets weren't ordered (no little arrow next to fields) so their order followed the folder tree. eg: - Sections - Elevations - Details In AC22 they are in alphabetical orde...

DanielH by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels