Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internal references to models in AC 22 Solo?

I have a site with several instances of the same building placed in it. Is it possible to create modules of hotlinks so that I can have one master model of each building type? I know that this could be done if running AC Teamwork, but we have Solo, i...

Custom Arch Window Sash

Hello, I just created a custom window sash out of slabs and saved my selection as a window sash. I was then planning on using this Custom Arch Window sash in an Arch top Window. However, the ArchiCAD arch top window does not have an option for a cust...

Importing LCF file

Hi all, I have been trying to figure out what i am doing so wrong when trying to import a BIM object which is in a LCF format. I've been trying to look online at videos etc but i can't figure this out. When trying to add the folder with the file to a...

How to display Object Attributes in 2D Viewport

Hi guys, I am straggling to make custom 2D object. I want an object to hold 3 data field and be able to show them in viewport. Like label. 1. How to make 2D object look like level marker? 2. How to display its attributes in 2D viewport? Images attach...

Artpen by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zones GDL Parameters

Hi! I would like to create zone which shows information according to the name of the view. It's needed for ceiling plans. I would like to make the same zone which displays differently into different views. Default UI gives a chance to create only sca...

Zbigniew by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer visibility when changing between 2D and 3D view

I've recently moved from AC19 to AC22 and have noticed a big change in how Archicad deals with layer visibility between 2D and 3D views (using keyboard shortcuts to switch views). Previously, Archicad would always maintain the visible layers when swi...

Archicad 23 Detailing

Totally disappointed from the Archicad 23 presentation. Nothing for real structural 3D & 2D detailing. The new tools and improvements are only for architectural concept design. I really wonder for what reason Graphisoft pushes a Structural Engineer w...

Takis by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3d manipulation of vertical plane (wall or slab)

First, my apologies for what I think is an easy procedure, but I cannot quite determine how to accomplish this. I am attempting to manipulate a vertical plane (wall or slab), which should be incredibly easy to do. I have attached a screen shot to hel...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion