Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Railing Complexity Bloating File (PolyCount 2.000.000)

Hi guys, First of all, I have been reading the posts on this blog for a long time and I thank you all for the many times you have helped. Most of the times I haven't participated due to redundancy, but this time I feel compelled to adress this issue ...

How I can edit one array element in UI_INFIELD?

I have the parameter as array of the 10 text strings - MyStrArray I need to edit any of elements of the array. For example - first element (MyStrArray[1]). I try to write in user interface secrion: UI_INFIELD MyStrArray[1], ... Not work UI_INFIELD "M...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL: AutoCAD Block Hotspot

Hi all, Within the translator settings for imported a dwg/dxf block, there is an option to convert Points to Hotspots. The problem here is that I am wanting to modify the 2D script of the imported block but when I do, I lose the Hotspot created by th...

Ecodesigner Star - suggestions

Using Ecodesigner has been at first without any particular problems however when going a little deeper into it, there are some issues that I would have thought need some attention and/or clarification from GS. Ecodesigner is a very important componen...

chrrev by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SETTING MAXIMUM X/Y BASED ON A CIRCLE

Animation là gì và 03 phương pháp tạo ra animation thuần tuý nhất Bạn không rõ vì sao Animation đang ngày càng phát triển thành một công việc nóng sở hữu những người ham mê hội họa ? Hãy cùng Nhận định Animation là gì mà hot đến vậy nhé! Xem thêm: là...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Measure volume under a staircase?

Hi all I am creating a cabinet under a straight staircase and I would like to measure its exact volume, from floor to underside to the stair. I am not sure how to trim the zone to the underside of stair. Is there a way to do it? Thanks for all of you...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

D1 22 problems

[attachment=0]ARCHICAD D1 22.png[/attachment] I keep finding inconsistencies between 2d settings and 2d plan views in door & windows. This is particularly bad with D1 22. 1. You cannot get the door rough opening to display in plan. Instead the rough ...

rm by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels