Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Phantom Zone object

I have been creating template for a customer and 2 zone objects have appeared out of no where. Now I am getting a message saying zone_01X7 is missing. Trouble is I can't find this zone on my computer or my resellers computer, I have never used zones ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD STAR(T) EDITION?

What's ArchiCAD STAR(T) EDITION? It's available in Germany and it's a lot cheaper than the full version, but it doesn't say what's the catch, which functions are missing... Anyone?

MarinRacic by Graphisoft Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with selecting for edit

I cannot seem to select any slab, roof, or line object which is composed of odd angles (in some cases, any angles) when the grid snap option is turned on. If I turn grid snap off, I can select any object, whether angled or otherwise. What am I doing ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Boolean Ghosts

Hi - I have certian areas in a large model that are haunted! Whatever new wall I place in these areas has a boolean subtraction done to it, subtracting another object that does not exist on any layer or on any story. How do I locate & delete these ph...

Tip: stopping 8.1 crashing on opening

When you have a large file that crashes every time you try to open it, try quickly stopping the library parts from loading, wait untill hotlinks finish updating, then manually start the loading of library parts again.

Calculate questions

I'm beginning to look into the calculate menu. I'm trying to have it take the lengths of an object. Is that possible? I'll recheck what I've done so far. My reseller is on vacation this week. This might be a more involved question now I think about i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New & Old Objects not showing up in Object selection are

Ok here is a good one, I am using 8.1 and I have not yet loaded 8.1 library.... But when I was looking at my existing library parts, I noticed that some of the icons did not show up in the selection window... Not sure why this is, I tried to create a...

DVH by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels