Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issues with building material priority in 3D window

Why would the building material "2x wood frame" with a priority of 683 extend over building material "Masonry - structural" with a Priority of 750 in a 3D window but not the 2D? They are on the same layer. Archicad 22.3006 macOS 10.13.6

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New stair tool

Hi everyone It's my first post. I am certain it won't be last! I have a problem with the new stair tool in Archicad 21/22. I want to model very specific stairs. I know the hight, length, width - basically everything - but new stair tool doesn't allow...

Resolved! Custom - Pen Sets

Hi, I've been trying to create my own pen sets but I still cannot do it! Example I want to change the door or other objects colors from orange to blue and save it to my pen sets.

Eman by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! INFO BOX SLIDER...

How do I bring the slider back into the INFO Box without opening the setting dialog?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Barrel Shaped Building

ASM new quick coffee tip this week is about, how to model a "Barrel shaped" building. I got this inspiration from one of my subscribers , Eddie. ARCHICAD Speed Modeling now welcomes your collaboration in the Youtube community tab. Every Wednesday a Q...

Resolved! Delete an item from a Parameter Array

Hello everyone, If I have a Parameter array that is filled with different values, but I need to delete one specific item in the middle, how should this problem be handled using GDL ?? PS: I´m not talking about a variable array.

Resolved! ROOM_POLY_STATUS

Hello, I'm trying to use room_poly_status to determine whether to display something in AC21. However archicad doesn't seem to recognise it and says that there isn't a parameters called that. How can I get this to work? Thanks

JGoode by Advocate
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels